Forum

Welcome to the 'I Just Wanna Tek Gud Photos' Forum!

Thanks to a little thing called Facebook, not as many folks stop by the forum these days.

If you want a quick answer we suggest asking on our Facebook group instead.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hiya!

Hiya! 2 years 5 months ago #1

• Moo1
  • New Tekker
Hello, newbie here. It said to introduce myself so... I did a couple of courses down in Norwich in 2009 and, from that, ended up buying into a franchise and running a studio in Dronfield. The photography was fine (tho a tad formulaic) but all the money went to the company and I ended up closing in 2012. Now wanting to concentrate on weddings but there is so much more I want to learn. As the group's name says - I just wanna learn to tek gud photos. I've been told I have a pretty good eye but shooting on P is just not enough! I want more! How to use off-camera flash properly; silhouettes, fabulous sunset shots with the happy couple strolling in the foreground, rim-lit by the fading light... sigh! THIS is what I want. It's a shame they don't seem to do apprenticeships any more. Hungry to soak the knowledge up like a sponge. Mind you, if my inability to even upload a profile pic is anything to go by, this could be a long haul ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hiya! 2 years 4 months ago #2

• Jenko
  • Serious Tekker!
  • Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
  • Thank you received: 10
Hi Moo ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.