Forum

Welcome to the 'I Just Wanna Tek Gud Photos' Forum!

Thanks to a little thing called Facebook, not as many folks stop by the forum these days.

If you want a quick answer we suggest asking on our Facebook group instead.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Holaaaa everyona

Holaaaa everyona 2 years 6 months ago #1

let´s get started.... first of all thanks for encouraging photography, I didn´t know there is a society so close to me. My name is Carlos and I´m from Colombia ( so please forgive me if I have any writing mistake), I´ve been here from September studying English and of course traveling because it´s my first time in Europe. I like photography since 3 years ago but I just take my camera when I go on a trip but I want to change that habit and make more pictures of anything around me, that is why I began to look for some advices of photographing online and one of them was to join to a photography club.
I thought, there isn´t any one in Sheffield but then I surprised when I found this website. I love backpacking and nature, perhaps that´s the reason because I prefer photos of landscapes or animals if you have time ... have a look to my profile, I created it just 2 weeks ago, so there is just some of my pictures.
500px.com/carlosquintero4
I want to contribute to this society as much as I can and learn plenty of things as well. I wondered if I could go to the next outing and how can I get there.
On the other hand my writing is better than my speaking so if we meet please have patience to communicate with me jajaja :lol:
I look forward to seeing you soon
bye
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Holaaaa everyona 2 years 6 months ago #2

• mesmorgan
  • Site Administrator
  • They were invisible!
  • Thank you received: 99
Hi Carlos, welcome to the group and welcome to Sheffield! If you haven't already then I recommend you join our Facebook groups too, we find most activity happens over there these days.

Main group:
www.facebook.com/groups/tekgudphotos/

Outings group:
www.facebook.com/groups/IWJTGPOutings/

See ya soon,
James
The following user(s) said Thank You: karlos4kintero

Holaaaa everyona 2 years 5 months ago #3

• jannatul18
  • New Tekker
  • Doing Graphics Design and Love Photography
Hello and welcome to this forum Karlos, I hope you will find this forum helpful. Its nice to hear from the new members. Looking forward to see your shots as well.