Forum

Welcome to the 'I Just Wanna Tek Gud Photos' Forum!

Thanks to a little thing called Facebook, not as many folks stop by the forum these days.

If you want a quick answer we suggest asking on our Facebook group instead.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: All about Sprotbrough

All about Sprotbrough 3 years 4 days ago #1

• mesmorgan
  • Site Administrator
  • They were invisible!
  • Thank you received: 99
Sorry I couldn't make it to Spotbrough. For our blog I'll need your photos and your stories since I can't tell the story myself, where did you end up going and what did you see? Anything that gets posted into here will make the blog!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:All about Sprotbrough 3 years 4 days ago #2

• ColinEr
  • Active Tekker
  • Thank you received: 2
I've just done 4 days guarding a big store in strotborough ..coins borough ..and bawtry ..balby , should of taken. My camera

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All about Sprotbrough 3 years 3 days ago #3

Hello all, I made it down to spot borough, found it easy to find this time, only three of us on this cool but nice Sunday morning with Samantha Bragg and Stephen, a short walk down the canal with a group of people setting off on their boat ride, we made our way round to the other side to get some water shots ( tried silky effect) in need of a good clear up around there, but enjoyed getting my little flexible joby tripod out! Sun came out and warmed up, a stroll down canal, chat about nd filters, I'm in need of one! I enjoyed it, pub looks nice inside too, as we popped in to try and get coffee first thing , but not open, then headed of home just after midday.
image-3.jpg
Attachments:

All about Sprotbrough 3 years 3 days ago #4

Can't remember which photos I've put on now, some on Facebook site
Attachments: